A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 4,671 all time views
- HOA Fee: $45
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Finished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Inside Access, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Outside Acc, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Seller Pays, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Office, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Comp Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ No, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Game/Hobby Room, Subdivision Features \ Membership Required, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Indoor, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Ponderosa Pine, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Ponderosa Pine, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Draperies, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Interior Shutter, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10826002
- Zillow Home ID: 8742183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $336-457K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86303 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86303 homes, this home is valued 46.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% lower than in Prescott, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 86303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86303 home values.
|1794 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||$317K||--||--||1,940|
|1798 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||$402K||3||3||3,047|
|1797 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||$368K||3||2||2,417|
|1106 E Timber Ridge Rd Prescott, AZ||$376K||3||3||3,374|
|1792 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||$437K||4||3||2,712|
|1103 E Timber Ridge Rd Prescott, AZ||$384K||--||--||2,398|
|1102 Woodspur Cir Prescott, AZ||$335K||3||2.25||1,907|
|1805 Phillips Cir Prescott, AZ||$394K||--||--||2,786|
|1100 Blue Granite Ln Prescott, AZ||$317K||3||2||1,732|
|1806 Phillips Cir Prescott, AZ||$320K||2||2||1,959|
|1102 Blue Granite Ln Prescott, AZ||$468K||3||2.5||3,105|
|1790 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1825 Copper Basin Rd Prescott, AZ||$372K||--||--||2,354|
|1105 Woodspur Cir Prescott, AZ||$545K||--||--||3,294|
|1105 E Timber Ridge Rd Prescott, AZ||$319K||3||2||1,700|
|1815 Christina Way Prescott, AZ||$377K||--||--||2,592|
|1102 E Timber Ridge Rd Prescott, AZ||$356K||--||--||1,989|
|1803 Phillips Cir Prescott, AZ||$477K||--||--||3,335|
|1106 Woodspur Cir Prescott, AZ||$370K||3||2||2,003|
|1791 Rolling Hills Dr Prescott, AZ||$317K||--||--||1,843|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.