- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1797 Concord Dr, Glendale Heights, IL 601393 beds, 3 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- BUYERS PLEASE CALL 708-288-8383 OR 847-612-7492
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118200594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1797 Concord Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60139 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Glendale Heights, and 809% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60139 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60139 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292