- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1797 Meadowland Dr, Brunswick, OH 442122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 436 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $95,890
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 00318D14239
- Zillow Home ID: 34880033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1797 Meadowland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% greater than in Hinckley, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 1793 Meadowland Dr Brunswick, OH$101K21.51,224
- 1870 West Dr Hinckley, OH$130K211,742
- 1809 Meadowland Dr Brunswick, OH$100K21.51,248
- 1860 West Dr Hinckley, OH$275K332,221
- 1886 West Dr Hinckley, OH$204K321,336
- 1850 West Dr Hinckley, OH$224K321,566
- 1006 Bellus Rd Hinckley, OH$419K43.54,900
- 1830 West Dr Hinckley, OH$271K222,028
- Hobbits Way Brunswick, OH$96K------
- 1824 West Dr Hinckley, OH--------
- 4208 Raymond Dr Brunswick, OH$121K41.51,720
- Bellus Rd Hinckley, OH--------
- 4209 Saint James Dr Brunswick, OH$132K421,720
- 1058 Bellus Rd Hinckley, OH$111K41.5816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hinckley Elementary K-5 1.5 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292