- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17973 Sable Ridge Dr, South Bend, IN 466352 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 71-04-20-101-004.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 77044766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17973 Sable Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46635 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.9% greater than in Indiana, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46635 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46635 home values.
- 17977 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$166K221,896
- 17952 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$186K22.52,086
- 17989 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$159K221,746
- 17966 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$155K22.51,664
- 17961 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$154K231,524
- 17938 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$165K221,836
- 17991 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$164K22.51,908
- 17949 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$166K32.51,904
- 17924 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$171K22.52,143
- 17990 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$157K221,750
- 17970 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$173K22.51,812
- 17980 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$177K222,006
- 17937 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$128K321,744
- 17910 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$182K33.52,004
- 17925 Sable Ridge Dr South Bend, IN$158K22.51,621
- 17970 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$208K22.51,812
- 17964 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$163K222,072
- 17951 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$199K232,034
- 17956 Amberwood Ln South Bend, IN$156K221,928
- 51969 Ironwood Rd South Bend, IN$108K41.51,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.