This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,133 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $515,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 489 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ REO / Bank Owned Property, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,214 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 261552001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19383679
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93906 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93906 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% higher than in Salinas, and 22.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93906 home values.
|1797 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$295K||3||2||1,320|
|1795 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$284K||3||2||1,208|
|1792 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$297K||3||2||1,160|
|1796 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$308K||3||2||1,149|
|1791 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$298K||3||2||1,160|
|1788 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$294K||3||2||1,214|
|1796 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$296K||3||2||1,149|
|1787 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$299K||3||2||1,214|
|1808 Stratford Ct Salinas, CA||$424K||5||3||2,400|
|1792 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$294K||3||2||1,099|
|1784 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$296K||4||2||1,320|
|1785 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$276K||3||2||1,208|
|1788 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$252K||2||1||900|
|1780 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$297K||4||2||1,320|
|1812 Stratford Ct Salinas, CA||$406K||4||2.5||2,174|
|1786 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$253K||2||1||900|
|1800 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$335K||3||2||1,660|
|1783 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$277K||3||2||1,208|
|1776 Truckee Way Salinas, CA||$295K||3||2||1,160|
|1784 Emerald Dr Salinas, CA||$293K||3||2||1,160|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
North Salinas High (assigned)8-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!