1799 Kenneth Way, Pasadena, CA 911035 beds, 5 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- MLS #: WS14140150
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 5702006041
- Zillow Home ID: 20854803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1799 Kenneth Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Arroyo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% lower than in Pasadena, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Arroyo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Arroyo home values.
- 1795 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$623K321,560
- 1785 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$771K322,267
- 1777 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$609K321,632
- 1811 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$716K442,063
- 1771 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$431K311,122
- 1817 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$576K421,470
- 1800 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$491K421,172
- 1790 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$643K321,609
- 1765 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$567K221,454
- 1772 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$586K421,727
- 1755 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$600K321,604
- 1825 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$482K321,164
- 1766 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$433K311,098
- 1747 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$589K41.751,717
- 1758 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$422K21837
- 1820 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$434K321,245
- 1831 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$500K321,245
- 1771 Casitas Ave Pasadena, CA$632K321,986
- 1750 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$445K211,312
- 1741 Kenneth Way Pasadena, CA$455K211,146
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292