1799 Old Lexington Rd, Cave City, KY 421273 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
?Single Family Residential
?Stories: 2 stories
?Parking: Detached Garage
?Roof: Composition Shingle
?Lot Size: 0.59 acres
?Parking Spaces: 2
?Built In 1954; remodeled within the last 8 years
?Heating: Heat Pump
?Exterior Walls: Siding (Alum/Vinyl)
?Foundation: Concrete BlockAffordable home featuring: laminate floors, replacement windows, central heat and air, dimensional shingle roof, and large detached garage/workshop (24x28). Great location surrounded by farmland just 3 miles to Cave City, 3 miles to Horse Cave, and 10 miles to Glasgow. Contact Brandon Martin 270-590-9610 or Kelsie Martin 270-670-7747 to schedule an appointment to view the house.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $67,500
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 91-22A
- Zillow Home ID: 112032156
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1799 Old Lexington Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1799 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY$61K421,560
- 1770 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY$487K44.55,924
- 2141 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY$66K------
- 1461 Old Lexington Rd KY$52K211,139
- 1774 Spillman Rd Cave City, KY$242K33.51,908
- 1256 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY$115K----3,289
- 825 Spillman Rd Cave City, KY$63K321,216
- 1080 Old Lexington Rd KY$61K31.51,790
- 2227 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY--412,534
- 628 Spillman Rd Cave City, KY$99K----784
- 593 Spillman Rd KY$141K311,728
- 826 Spillman Rd Cave City, KY--------
- 9321 Old Munfordville Rd Cave City, KY$62K------
- 2875 Old Lexington Rd Cave City, KY$298K423,584
- 110 C Lindsey Rd Horse Cave, KY$234K32.53,310
- 1140 Jack Turner Rd KY------1,298
- 1504 Jack Turner Rd Cave City, KY$105K----924
- 1748 Jack Turner Rd KY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292