17B Kingery Quarter APT 206, Burr Ridge, IL 605271 bed, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Next to Argonne National Forest. 12 Miles of hiking/biking/cross country skiing. Near camp Sagawau in Lemont for more outdoor action and groomed winter trails. This area is south of I55 off Rte 83 and convenient to all expressways and the city. This is a planned unit deveopment with 3 complexes in the area. Hinsdale Point features a clubhouse for the residents with a sauna/gym/and party room. There is an outdoor pool for summer fun. The grade school is next to the clubhouse.
- Lot: 1,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: May 2008 for $116,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 0 space
- ceramic entry/new oak doors/new oak moldings & trim/new closet doors/new lighting
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1002307030
- Zillow Home ID: 4602257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17B Kingery Quarter APT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% higher than in Du Page, and 470.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
Nearby Schools in Du Page
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292