A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 2,191 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $92,259
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:000011
- Zillow Home ID: 56690375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01430 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Ashburnham as a whole. Among 01430 homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01430, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Ashburnham, and 27.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01430 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ashburnham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01430 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ashburnham
K-5 & ungraded3.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded4.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded4.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!