18 Alberta St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: W:20 P:08834 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59158175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Alberta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% less than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 22 Alberta St Boston, MA$401K31.51,944
- 14-16 Alberta St Boston, MA$412K422,170
- 15 Elgin St Boston, MA$433K11500
- 15 Elgin St # 3 West Roxbury, MA$386K11--
- 19 Elgin St Boston, MA$484K522,236
- 26 Alberta St Boston, MA$397K411,935
- 21 Alberta St Boston, MA$485K422,018
- 23 Elgin St Boston, MA$480K41.51,710
- 25 Alberta St Boston, MA$390K41.51,604
- 2053-2055 Centre St Boston, MA$1.93M----6,306
- 27 Elgin St Boston, MA$577K532,733
- 30 Alberta St Boston, MA$519K41.52,145
- 34 Alberta St Boston, MA$377K311,381
- 31 Elgin St Boston, MA$591K532,908
- 430 Lagrange St Boston, MA$507K42.52,277
- 14 Elgin St Boston, MA$669K533,090
- 10 Elgin St Boston, MA$529K522,528
- 6 Elgin St Boston, MA$391K31.51,470
- 18 Elgin St Boston, MA$528K523,024
- 2069 Centre St Boston, MA$518K522,928
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292