- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18 Barnes Cir, Salem, MA 019703 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,067 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $300,000
- Finished basement, 470 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: M:03 L:0090
- Zillow Home ID: 56116632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Barnes Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 16 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$273K321,523
- 20 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$368K31.51,960
- 14 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$405K31.52,322
- 19 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$316K31.52,298
- 403 Highland Ave Salem, MA$189K31.51,536
- 17 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$407K323,111
- 22 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$425K53.52,544
- 12 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$298K311,375
- 401 Highland Ave Salem, MA$278K421,888
- 24 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$255K311,075
- 15 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$333K332,338
- 399 Highland Ave Salem, MA$259K321,524
- 26 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$325K421,750
- 10 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$273K31.51,603
- 12 Barnes Ave Salem, MA$303K221,569
- 11 Barnes Cir Salem, MA$378K32.52,193
- 397 Highland Ave Salem, MA$224K41.51,309
- 7 Clark St Salem, MA$360K321,949
- 11 Clark St Salem, MA$313K322,023
- 10 Barnes Ave Salem, MA$351K322,588
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292