A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Finished basement, 476 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R00294
- Zillow Home ID: 82598068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Lake Pocotopaug as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 30.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% lower than in Lake Pocotopaug, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Pocotopaug.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|10 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|2 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||$126K||2||1||814|
|11 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||$293K||4||2.5||2,254|
|5 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||$135K||3||1.5||900|
|3 Bauer Rd East Hampton, CT||$130K||2||1||680|
|16 Bobbys Rd East Hampton, CT||$137K||1||1||756|
|14 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$162K||3||1||1,223|
|4 Ellis Rd East Hampton, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,280|
|20 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$176K||3||2||1,061|
|24 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$123K||1||1||575|
|10 Ellis Rd East Hampton, CT||$147K||2||1||1,120|
|10 Ellis Rd East Hampton, CT||$164K||2||1.5||1,120|
|22 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,584|
|85 N Main St APT 134 East Hampton, CT||$110K||2||2||858|
|8 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$240K||4||2||1,520|
|15 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$144K||2||1||1,014|
|14 Ellis Rd East Hampton, CT||$139K||2||1||923|
|23 Barbara Ave East Hampton, CT||$141K||2||1||940|
|6 Woodland St East Hampton, CT||$137K||2||1||964|
Nearby Schools in Lake Pocotopaug
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!