A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 1,219 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $279,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,273 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: M:0025 B:0000 L:0101
- Zillow Home ID: 56921864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $281-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01834 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Groveland as a whole. Among 01834 homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Groveland, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
|20 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$322K||3||2||1,616|
|15 Clark Rd Groveland, MA||$476K||4||2.5||2,772|
|16 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$330K||3||2||1,837|
|17 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$336K||4||1||2,024|
|1 Meadow Way Groveland, MA||$456K||3||2.5||2,756|
|19 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$367K||4||2||2,319|
|12 Clark Rd Groveland, MA||$331K||3||2||1,616|
|22 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$331K||3||2||1,830|
|15 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$330K||3||2||1,616|
|14 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$384K||4||2||2,132|
|21 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$294K||3||1||1,076|
|8 Burke St Groveland, MA||$319K||3||2||1,445|
|6 Burke St Groveland, MA||$291K||3||1||1,074|
|10 Clark Rd Groveland, MA||$329K||3||1||1,840|
|10 Burke St Groveland, MA||$324K||3||2||1,616|
|30 Pinewood Ln Groveland, MA||$432K||3||2.5||2,388|
|13 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$362K||5||2||2,051|
|23 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$322K||3||1||1,712|
|4 Burke St Groveland, MA||$379K||4||2||2,405|
|24 Carlida Rd Groveland, MA||$501K||4||3||3,614|
Nearby Schools in Groveland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.