18 Chapman Rd, Westerly, RI 028913 beds, 3 baths, 3,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 734 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- MLS #: 1049838
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,795 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:144 B:15 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 65978548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Chapman Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02891, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in Town of Westerly, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02891 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Westerly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02891 home values.
- 55 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$1.11M42.52,016
- 15 Chapman Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 57 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$1.42M442,727
- 59 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$879K31930
- 61 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$918K321,036
- 19 Chapman Rd Westerly, RI--Studio--13,480
- 52 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$917K21768
- 54 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$859K321,092
- 56 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$1.22M432,251
- 58 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$950K32.51,990
- 60 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI--Studio----
- 20 Chapman Rd Westerly, RI$896K411,238
- 21 Chapman Rd Westerly, RI$1.36M53.52,920
- 50 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$1.3M331,715
- 47 Fenway Rd Westerly, RI$1.9M433,393
- 12 Morris Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 8 Morris Rd Westerly, RI$895K42960
- 4 Morris Rd Westerly, RI$1.61M53.53,822
- 12 Chapman Rd Westerly, RI$676K21780
- 10 Morris Rd Westerly, RI$900K211,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!