18 Collins St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $490,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Greek Revival,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0007 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Collins Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 16 Collins St Newburyport, MA$519K31.51,578
- 11 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$285K31994
- 13 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$276K31922
- 14 Collins St Newburyport, MA$441K31.51,266
- 22-24 Collins St Newburyport, MA$396K31881
- 23-25 Collins St Newburyport, MA$409K211,090
- 21 Collins St # 1 Newburyport, MA$415K321,200
- 21 Collins St Newburyport, MA$275K211,007
- 19 Collins St # 0 Newburyport, MA$284K311,200
- 19 Collins St Newburyport, MA$284K311,200
- 28 Collins St Newburyport, MA$414K42.52,467
- 17 Collins St Newburyport, MA$293K41.51,177
- 12 Collins St Newburyport, MA$436K321,202
- 15 Collins St Newburyport, MA$653K32.52,182
- 10 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$342K311,356
- 15 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$288K311,132
- 29 Collins St Newburyport, MA$427K31.51,498
- 12 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$288K311,012
- 10 Collins St Newburyport, MA$422K311,143
- 32 Collins St Newburyport, MA$476K311,800
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292