A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,351 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0126 B:0000 L:50
- Zillow Home ID: 56178343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|22 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$154K||3||1.5||1,434|
|14 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$120K||3||1||1,225|
|19-21 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$182K||5||3||2,780|
|15-17 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$154K||4||2||2,352|
|26 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$144K||3||1.5||1,144|
|23 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$166K||3||2.5||2,126|
|17 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$152K||3||1.5||1,538|
|21 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$123K||3||1||1,291|
|11 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$164K||6||2||2,456|
|25 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$164K||3||2.5||1,972|
|28 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$153K||3||2||1,169|
|Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$159K||3||1.5||1,363|
|27 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$159K||3||1.5||1,363|
|29 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$149K||3||1||1,378|
|16-18 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$180K||4||2||2,970|
|20-22 Ridgewood Ave Holyoke, MA||$160K||4||2||2,561|
|18-20 Brookline Ave Holyoke, MA||$155K||4||2||2,430|
|10 Brookline Ave Holyoke, MA||$154K||5||2||2,000|
|30-32 Columbus Ave Holyoke, MA||$176K||6||2||2,576|
|22-24 Brookline Ave Holyoke, MA||$189K||6||3||2,934|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.