This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 3,443 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $174,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 350 sqft
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Tennis Court
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED3_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - With Tub
- BTH1_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - With Tub
- BTH2_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- BTH2_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH2_LEVEL: First Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 100 Amps
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- KIT_DSCRP: Recessed Lighting
- KIT_DSCRP: Remodeled
- KIT_DSCRP: Stainless Steel Appliances
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Townhouse
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Ground
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: M:00138 B:00015 L:00402
- Zillow Home ID: 68202029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-490K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 18 Dale St|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.