A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH5_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Fam
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:055 B:243 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56527174
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-545K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 79.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Marlborough, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|17 Dalton Rd Marlborough, MA||$412K||4||2.5||2,462|
|25 Dalton Rd Marlborough, MA||$446K||4||2.5||2,537|
|84 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$294K||5||2||2,011|
|100 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$298K||3||2||1,710|
|99 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$279K||3||2||1,370|
|85 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$284K||3||2||1,404|
|60 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$479K||4||2.5||2,622|
|77 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||--||4||4||3,521|
|116 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$247K||3||1.5||1,354|
|72 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$387K||4||3||2,256|
|61 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$349K||5||2||2,287|
|26 Dalton Rd Marlborough, MA||$438K||4||2.5||2,460|
|111 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$272K||3||1.5||1,264|
|108 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,393|
|119 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$298K||3||2||1,432|
|57 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$474K||3||3.5||2,286|
|126 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$237K||3||1||1,358|
|22 Wright Dr Marlborough, MA||$416K||4||2.5||2,641|
|66 Berlin Rd Marlborough, MA||$493K||4||3||2,696|
|38 Wright Dr Marlborough, MA||$520K||4||2.5||2,940|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.1 mi
PK, 8-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!