A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 4,242 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Living/Dining Rm Combo, OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,849 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007-D B:0016 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56129587
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-549K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 34.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|14 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$319K||3||1||1,428|
|17 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$479K||5||2.5||2,588|
|15 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$363K||2||2||1,618|
|10 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$265K||2||2||768|
|7 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$305K||2||2||1,393|
|6 Davis Ct Saugus, MA||$260K||2||1||864|
|91 Vine St Saugus, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,464|
|97 Vine St Saugus, MA||$267K||3||1||991|
|85 Vine St Saugus, MA||$348K||3||1||1,950|
|88 Vine St Saugus, MA||$290K||2||2||1,275|
|88R Vine St Saugus, MA||$355K||3||2.5||1,513|
|4 Free St Saugus, MA||$400K||4||3||1,917|
|98 Vine St Saugus, MA||$345K||2||2||1,826|
|84 Vine St Saugus, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,056|
|2 Beech St Saugus, MA||$275K||2||1||1,016|
|7 Free St Saugus, MA||$318K||3||2||1,080|
|79 Vine St Saugus, MA||$418K||3||1.5||1,571|
|80 Vine St Saugus, MA||$294K||2||1||1,391|
|105 Vine St Saugus, MA||$282K||3||1||1,302|
|106 Vine St Saugus, MA||$365K||4||2||2,230|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!