- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18 Demeritt Ave, Lee, NH 038614 beds, 3 baths, 2,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.02 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $262,533
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,732 sqft
- Parcel #: LLEE M:00019 B:000007 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86858548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Demeritt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 135% higher than in Lee, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03861 home values.
- 50 Demeritt Ave Lee, NH$261K422,019
- 12 Thornton Ln Lee, NH$555K444,148
- 14 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$227K322,127
- 18 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$153K21768
- Little River Rd Lee, NH$260K432,823
- 10 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$446K422,000
- 6 Whittier Ln Lee, NH$311K322,070
- 6 Whittier Ln Lee, NH$240K31.52,070
- 45 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$176K311,503
- 455 Calef Hwy Lee, NH--111,496
- 1 Thornton Ln Lee, NH$328K432,948
- 454 Calef Hwy Lee, NH$210K32.51,260
- 49 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH--211,344
- 450 Calef Hwy Lee, NH$263K333,163
- 56 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$225K332,016
- 456 Calef Hwy Lee, NH$258K------
- 456 Calef Hwy Lee, NH$320K322,020
- 58 Fox Garrison Rd Lee, NH$216K332,016
- 7 Spencer Ln Lee, NH$240K321,811
- 2 Kelsey Rd Lee, NH$326K133,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Mast Way School K-4 2.2 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292