18 Edgell Dr, Framingham, MA 017013 beds, 1 bath, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $368,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Heat Pump,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Heat Pump,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Parcel #: M:403.A B:0081 L:0029.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56477943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Edgell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Framingham, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01701 home values.
- 26 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$309K211,476
- 8 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$321K311,277
- 1057 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA$396K422,292
- 34 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$306K311,278
- 8 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA$372K32.51,776
- 1067 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA$282K31.5960
- 7 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$287K211,188
- 19 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$420K31.51,937
- 1075 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA$260K21816
- 42 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$344K41.51,632
- 27 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$324K311,308
- 35 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA$292K311,152
- 7 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA$390K31.51,639
- 1083 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA$315K421,392
- 44 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA$275K31925
- 15 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA$361K311,448
- 35 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$348K52.51,610
- 50 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$294K31.51,109
- 1023 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA$265K311,060
- 43 Edgell Dr Framingham, MA$375K322,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292