- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,662 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 4412747
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Electric \ 100 Amp, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Type \ Lake, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Roads \ Dirt, Basement \ None, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Driveway \ Gravel, Basement \ Slab, Construction \ Manufactured Home, Foundation \ Skirted, WaterHeater \ Tank, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, Style \ Manuf.\Mobile, Foundation \ Slab w\Frst Wall, Amenities \ Water, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Water CF \ Community, Water Access Description \ Town Residents, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ DSL, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Living\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, LotDescription \ Lake Rights, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Water Body Name \ Emerald Lake, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: HLBO M:00014 B:000235 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 74272485
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03244 home values will decrease 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.5% decrease for Town of Hillsborough as a whole. Among 03244 homes, this home is 56.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03244, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% lower than in Town of Hillsborough, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03244 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03244 home values.
|20 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$89K||3||2||1,285|
|21 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||--||--||--||--|
|23 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$124K||3||2||2,153|
|23 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$137K||3||2||2,040|
|24 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$97K||2||1||855|
|12 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$107K||3||1||1,298|
|11 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$90K||2||2||1,188|
|25 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||--||--||--||--|
|10 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$98K||2||1||983|
|26 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$96K||3||2||1,118|
|9 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$129K||4||1.5||2,016|
|7 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$122K||3||2||1,369|
|5 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$141K||2||2||1,381|
|31 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$182K||3||2.5||2,288|
|32 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$98K||3||3||1,365|
|33 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$87K||2||1||674|
|34 Ellen Brook Rd Hillsboro, NH||$76K||2||1||801|
|17 Seminole Rd Hillsboro, NH||$111K||3||1.5||--|
|17 Seminole Rd Hillsboro, NH||$134K||2||2||1,757|
|21 Seminole Rd Hillsboro, NH||$103K||3||2.5||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hillsborough
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!