18 Farley St, Lawrence, MA 018434 beds, 1 bath, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Last sold: Mar 1995 for $59,000
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Range,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0118 B:0000 L:0122
- Zillow Home ID: 59237975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Farley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% less than in Lawrence, and 14.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
- 21 Farley St Lawrence, MA$218K422,156
- 14-16 Farley St Lawrence, MA$267K632,353
- 15-17 Farley St Lawrence, MA$279K934,494
- 23 Farley St Lawrence, MA$162K31.51,386
- 26-28 Farley St Lawrence, MA$295K934,464
- 419 Andover St Lawrence, MA$337K833,978
- 27 Farley St Lawrence, MA$266K634,005
- 9-11 Farley St Lawrence, MA$232K222,886
- 8-10 Farley St Lawrence, MA$243K622,432
- 30-32 Farley St Lawrence, MA$141K------
- 31 Farley St Lawrence, MA$267K933,468
- 25-27 Groton St Lawrence, MA$256K934,485
- 31 Groton St Lawrence, MA$261K933,798
- 33-37 Farley St Lawrence, MA$282K------
- 33 Groton St Lawrence, MA$187K421,952
- 18-20 Easton St Lawrence, MA$278K934,350
- 21 Groton St Lawrence, MA$197K221,812
- 22 Easton St Lawrence, MA$265K522,528
- 34-36 Farley St Lawrence, MA$263K832,800
- 12-14 Easton St Lawrence, MA$264K1144,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292