18 Folsom St, Exeter, NH 03833
Sold on 5/3/11: $300,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,078 sq ft
- Lot:0.52 acres
- Year Built:1976
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $300,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow947
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #EXTR M:084 L:008
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- School DistrictExeter
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86845452
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$300,378||$282K – $321K||-$6,722||$144||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,956/mo||$1.7K – $2.3K/mo||+$15||$0.94||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 03833 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is valued 18.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 46.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
Neighborhood for 18 Folsom Street
- 5 Fox Chapel Ct Exeter, NH$428K43.02,618
- 12 Folsom St Exeter, NH$273K41.01,716
- 12 Drinkwater Rd Exeter, NH$274K33.01,974
- 20 Drinkwater Rd Exeter, NH$405K3--2,386
- 2 Grandview Ter Exeter, NH$324K53.01,560
- 5 Drinkwater Rd Exeter, NH$254K41.51,698
- 4 Folsom St Exeter, NH$249K32.01,656
- 152 High St Exeter, NH$377K42.02,400
- 3 Pleasant View Dr Exeter, NH$259K32.01,620
- 4 Prentiss Way Exeter, NH$250K23.01,505
- 17 Pleasant View Dr Exeter, NH$293K32.01,911
- 7 Pleasant View Dr Exeter, NH$273K32.02,032
- 14 Pleasant View Dr Exeter, NH$282K31.51,500
- 5 Pleasant View Dr Exeter, NH$261K31.51,836
- 5 Anns Ln Exeter, NH$242K41.01,542
- 4 Wheelwright Dr Lee, NH$327K42.53,006
- 5 Granite St Exeter, NH$336K42.02,566
- 1 Granite St Exeter, NH$268K41.51,712
- 4 Lantern Ln Exeter, NH$383K54.02,564
- 10 Wheelwright Ave Exeter, NH$266K41.51,592
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005