This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $399K-1.53M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Sherman is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Sherman is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- All time views: 3,858
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $787,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Compactor
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Appliances Included: Wall Oven
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Multi Zone Heat
- Partial Screens
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Stone
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Crown Molding
- French Door
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Nook
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: Rolling
- Lot Description: View
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Contemporary
- Water Source: Private Well
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,474 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:14 B:9
- Zillow Home ID: 58826282
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06784 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% less than in Sherman, and 65.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06784 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sherman.
|2 Hubbell Ridge Rd Sherman, CT||$1.44M||4||3.5||5,800|
|8 Hubbell Ridge Rd Sherman, CT||$1.78M||2||4||6,427|
|18 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$697K||4||2.5||3,549|
|15 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1M||4||4||3,460|
|9 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.08M||4||3.5||4,521|
|9 Fox Run New Milford, CT||$399K||4||2.5||2,936|
|14 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$919K||4||2.5||3,635|
|4 Hubbell Ridge Rd Sherman, CT||$1.66M||4||4||5,752|
|12 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.53M||5||7||4,937|
|16 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.09M||4||5||4,265|
|11 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$879K||4||3||3,894|
|5 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$675K||4||3||3,010|
|10 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.96M||4||3||6,800|
|3 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.27M||4||5||5,373|
|8 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$646K||4||3||3,108|
|6 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$538K||3||2.5||2,562|
|42 Hubbell Mountain Rd Sherman, CT||$620K||4||3||3,031|
|2 Springside Ln Sherman, CT||$309K||1||2.5||1,320|
|26 Fox Run Sherman, CT||$1.86M||4||4.5||6,790|
|4 Springside Ln Sherman, CT||$553K||4||3||3,240|
Nearby Schools in Sherman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.