18 Garden St APT 4, Boston, MA 021142 beds, 1 bath, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Famed historic district combines old world charm, brick sidewalks and real gas lights with a vibrant and trendy shopping and dining scene.
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $690
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Fireplace, high ceilings, exposed brick, skylights.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02184 S:010
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59174241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Garden Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% lower than in Boston, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 236-240A Cambridge St Boston, MA$2.71M----5,765
- 20 Garden St # B Boston, MA$571K------
- 20 Garden St APT 2 Boston, MA--------
- 27 Garden St APT 5 Boston, MA$539K21--
- 16 Garden St # 4 Boston, MA$523K21--
- 18 Garden St APT 3 Boston, MA$572K21720
- 18 Garden St APT B Boston, MA$626K11665
- 18 Garden St APT 1 Boston, MA$519K21665
- 18 Garden St APT 2 Boston, MA$598K21720
- 228 Cambridge St # 234 Boston, MA$3.66M----7,920
- 1 Garden St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$809K22950
- 1 Garden St UNIT 7 Boston, MA$767K22950
- 1 Garden St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$566K11688
- 1 Garden St UNIT 12 Boston, MA$1.44M321,435
- 1 Garden St UNIT 9 Boston, MA$535K11630
- 1 Garden St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$333K11622
- 1 Garden St UNIT 11 Boston, MA$554K11688
- 1 Garden St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$518K11680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!