A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $309
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Living/Dining Rm Combo, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:006-G B:0010 L:0014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56129010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Saugus, and 68.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|21 Glendale Ave Saugus, MA||$303K||3||2||1,106|
|16 Glendale Ave Saugus, MA||$302K||3||1||1,128|
|2 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$259K||3||1||938|
|4 Warren Ave Saugus, MA||$331K||3||2||1,040|
|6 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$258K||3||1||1,176|
|8 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$257K||1||1||1,090|
|12 Glendale Ave Saugus, MA||$310K||3||2||1,100|
|14 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$394K||4||2||1,932|
|5 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$332K||3||2||1,530|
|31 Glendale Ave Saugus, MA||$332K||3||2||1,070|
|7 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$276K||2||1.5||1,245|
|2 View St Saugus, MA||$521K||4||2.5||2,688|
|6 View St Saugus, MA||$417K||3||2||1,428|
|9 Glendale Ave Saugus, MA||$279K||3||2.5||909|
|15 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$376K||5||2||2,486|
|17 Hillcrest St Saugus, MA||$252K||2||1||1,146|
|2 Isabella St Saugus, MA||$390K||3||3||1,444|
|6 Isabella St Saugus, MA||$290K||5||1.5||1,497|
|1 Isabella St Saugus, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,512|
|8 Warren Ave Saugus, MA||$353K||4||2.5||1,692|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!