- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $85,501
- Price/sqft: $97
- 450 sqft basement
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0078 B:0241 L:0036
- Zillow Home ID: 58007187
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is valued 1.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% greater than in Waterbury, and 233.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
|15 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$140K||4||2.5||1,620|
|24 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$156K||4||2.5||2,121|
|23 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$87K||2||1||1,000|
|30 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$112K||3||1.5||1,617|
|35 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$91K||3||1||1,107|
|49 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$97K||4||1||1,600|
|55 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$81K||2||1||936|
|36 Kodak St Waterbury, CT||$89K||3||1||1,176|
|25 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$167K||3||2||1,470|
|25 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$115K||3||2||1,470|
|63 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$100K||3||1||1,260|
|28 Kodak St Waterbury, CT||$114K||4||2||1,286|
|38 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$91K||3||1||1,044|
|42 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$104K||2||1||1,260|
|48 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$103K||4||1.5||1,540|
|30 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$110K||2||1.5||1,340|
|54 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$98K||3||1.1||1,247|
|15 Girard Ave Waterbury, CT||$138K||3||2||1,132|
|43 Goff St Waterbury, CT||$135K||3||2.5||1,445|
|27 Kodak St Waterbury, CT||$77K||2||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!