18 Harrington Ave, New Haven, CT 065124 beds, 2 baths, 1,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Porch Type \ Enclosed,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116181939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Harrington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Meriden, and 94.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06512 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06512 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292