- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,301 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $459
- MLS #: 4410429
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Foundation \ Block, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Style \ Ranch, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Garage Location \ None, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ View, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Crawl Space, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, Style \ Cottage\Camp, Flood Zone \ Yes, WaterHeater \ On Demand, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), HeatingAndCooling \ Wall Furnace, Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Owned, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Living\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Basement Y\N \ No, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, StreetType \ Ave
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0292 B:0023 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86819084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $157-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 139.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|16 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$238K||3||1||594|
|12 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$424K||4||2||2,636|
|19 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$247K||3||1||727|
|21 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$319K||7||2||1,870|
|15 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$250K||6||2||1,040|
|23 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$277K||6||3||1,288|
|8 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$257K||3||2||1,284|
|11R Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$156K||2||--||520|
|3 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$235K||3||2||1,370|
|6 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$359K||4||1||--|
|150 Ashworth Ave Hampton, NH||$718K||9||3.5||5,332|
|22 Riverview Ter # B Hampton, NH||$204K||3||1||860|
|22 Riverview Ter # A Hampton, NH||$213K||3||1||788|
|11 Riverview Ter Hampton, NH||$242K||3||1||768|
|13B Riverview Ter Hampton, NH||$187K||3||1||693|
|140 Ashworth Ave Hampton, NH||$288K||Studio||--||--|
|21 Riverview Ter Hampton, NH||$286K||Studio||--||--|
|3 Perkins Ave Hampton, NH||--||Studio||1||1,056|
|10 Johnson Ave Hampton, NH||$367K||3||2||1,824|
|10 Perkins Ave Hampton, NH||$233K||3||1||838|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!