18 Kilsyth Rd # 2, Brookline, MA 024453 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1890
- 48 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Price/sqft: $583
- MLS #: 71729853
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH3_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Drought Tolerant/Water Conserving Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2105583481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Kilsyth Road # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% less than in Brookline, and 94.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!