A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,081 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $267,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Garden, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,409 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:33 L:0493 S:801
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56123275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $222-277K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 7.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.