- Bright rooms and Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with dishwasher!!!
- Front and back porches
- 5 min walk to beaches
- 15 min walk to commuter rail
- Dead end street
- Off street parking
- Storage space in basement
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0083 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965285
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Swampscott as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Swampscott, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Swampscott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|20 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$340K||3||2.5||2,000|
|8 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$413K||4||2||2,312|
|24 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$359K||3||2||1,658|
|102 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$429K||3||3||1,799|
|8 Sheridan Ter Swampscott, MA||$413K||3||2||1,708|
|108 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$403K||3||2.5||1,696|
|15 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$519K||2||2||2,682|
|98 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,632|
|112 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$414K||3||1.5||1,347|
|19 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$398K||3||1.5||1,441|
|26 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$534K||4||2.5||2,310|
|10 Sheridan Ter Swampscott, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,956|
|11 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$390K||3||1||1,589|
|23 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$345K||3||2||1,527|
|122 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$420K||4||2||1,897|
|94 Redington St Swampscott, MA||$385K||3||2.5||1,421|
|34 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$277K||2||1||875|
|33 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$399K||3||1.5||1,706|
|6 Sheridan Ter Swampscott, MA||$414K||4||1.5||1,998|
|36 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$316K||3||1.5||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
K-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!