18 Maplewood St, Albany, NY 122084 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Convenient, Friendly and Quiet neighborhood with easy access to I-90 and close to St Peters Hospital.Street is mixed with single families and some well maintained and owner occupied classic Albany 2 family homes.
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Original Detail, Beautiful woodwork,Built Ins,Hardwood Floors throughout, Ceramic Tile in kitchen.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 01010006408200020540000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29645192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Maplewood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Scotland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% higher than in Albany, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Scotland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Scotland home values.
- 22 Maplewood St Albany, NY$175K622,112
- 16 Maplewood St # 2 Albany, NY$191K622,452
- 24 Maplewood St Albany, NY$185K622,224
- 12 Maplewood St Albany, NY$211K422,000
- 10 Maplewood St Albany, NY$217K622,244
- 28 Maplewood St Albany, NY$183K31.51,398
- 15 W Erie St Albany, NY$187K622,336
- 17 W Erie St Albany, NY$325K633,332
- 19 W Erie St Albany, NY$159K622,332
- 11 W Erie St Albany, NY$159K51.52,014
- 21 W Erie St Albany, NY$207K422,330
- 8 Maplewood St Albany, NY$206K622,244
- 9 W Erie St Albany, NY$129K31.51,144
- 7 W Erie St Albany, NY$114K31.51,188
- 44 Fairview Ave Albany, NY$153K31.11,612
- 6 Maplewood St Albany, NY$169K622,244
- 23 Maplewood St Albany, NY$159K311,326
- 21 Maplewood St Albany, NY$168K41.51,512
- 19 Maplewood St Albany, NY$210K622,252
- 39 Fairview Ave Albany, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292