A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $820,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Sump Pump, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Blown In, Insulation Feature \ Cellulose - Fiber, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-up Attic, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Fenced/Enclosed, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Road Type \ Sidewalk, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Antique, Style \ Colonial, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Uffi \ Unknown, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00969 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59107440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $410-955K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 118.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% higher than in Boston, and 6.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|14 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$501K||7||2||3,258|
|3 Hooper St Dorchester Center, MA||$478K||4||1.5||2,455|
|12 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$674K||5||2||3,104|
|21 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$536K||4||2||2,495|
|23 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$625K||4||1.5||3,640|
|25 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$495K||6||2||4,128|
|19 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$671K||6||2||3,669|
|17 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$1.07M||6||4.5||5,017|
|1 Hooper St Dorchester Center, MA||$659K||3||1.5||1,232|
|21 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$574K||6||3.5||3,416|
|24 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$626K||4||2||2,583|
|4 Hooper St Dorchester Center, MA||$686K||6||3.5||3,299|
|25 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$556K||5||2||2,162|
|17 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$665K||6||3||4,457|
|12-14 Hooper St Boston, MA||$560K||6||2||3,434|
|8-10 Hooper St Boston, MA||$539K||4||2||2,862|
|24 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$614K||4||4||2,362|
|22 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$578K||3||2.5||2,362|
|26 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$517K||5||2||2,203|
|29 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA||$459K||6||3||3,900|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!