18 Melville Ave, Dorchester Center, MA 021245 beds, 3 baths, 5,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Sump Pump, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Blown In, Insulation Feature \ Cellulose - Fiber, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-up Attic, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Fenced/Enclosed, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Road Type \ Sidewalk, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Antique, Style \ Colonial, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Uffi \ Unknown, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00969 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59107440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Melville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.3% greater than in Boston, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 14 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$418K723,258
- 3 Hooper St Dorchester Center, MA$436K41.52,455
- 12 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$678K523,104
- 75 Hooper Rd Dedham, MA$276K31.5952
- 21 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$587K422,495
- 23 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$602K41.53,640
- 25 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$393K624,128
- 19 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$617K623,669
- 17 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$1.08M64.55,017
- 21 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$505K63.53,416
- 24 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$660K422,583
- Alpha Rd UNIT 1 Dorchester Center, MA$184K311,230
- 4 Hooper St Dorchester Center, MA$822K63.53,299
- 25 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$602K522,162
- 17 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$636K634,457
- 12-14 Hooper St Boston, MA$586K623,434
- 8-10 Hooper St Boston, MA$479K422,862
- 24 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$599K442,362
- 22 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$583K32.52,362
- 26 Tremlett St Dorchester Center, MA$536K522,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.