A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $287,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0174 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59227440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Beverly, and 77.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|20 Middle St Beverly, MA||$394K||3||2||1,888|
|14 Middle St Beverly, MA||$427K||3||1||2,000|
|8 Middle St Beverly, MA||$278K||3||1||1,254|
|12 Middle St Beverly, MA||$397K||4||2.5||1,458|
|9 Locust St Beverly, MA||$486K||4||3.5||2,480|
|24 Middle St Beverly, MA||$341K||3||2||1,396|
|11 Locust St Beverly, MA||$392K||3||1.5||1,897|
|13 Middle St Beverly, MA||$376K||3||1.5||1,932|
|7 Locust St Beverly, MA||$335K||3||1||1,260|
|10 Middle St Beverly, MA||$379K||3||1.5||1,494|
|11 Middle St Beverly, MA||$392K||2||2||2,037|
|15 Middle St Beverly, MA||$327K||2||1.5||1,268|
|13 Locust St Beverly, MA||$376K||3||1||1,656|
|31 Cedar St Beverly, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,928|
|8 Middle St UNIT 8 Beverly, MA||$290K||3||1||1,254|
|9 Middle St Beverly, MA||$336K||2||1.5||1,386|
|7 Middle St Beverly, MA||$481K||3||2.5||2,791|
|4 Middle St Beverly, MA||$354K||3||1||1,372|
|5 Middle St Beverly, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,547|
|15 East St Beverly, MA||$392K||4||2||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!