18 Miller Rd E, Asheville, NC 288050.97 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 149 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $60,000
- MLS #: 560154
- Parcel #: 965879735800000
- Zillow Home ID: 96351450
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Miller Road E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.8% greater than in Asheville, and 41.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28805 home values.
- 15 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$275K32.51,600
- 17 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$259K322,236
- 26 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$241K221,380
- 13 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$285K331,555
- Miller Rd E Asheville, NC--------
- 22 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$258K331,922
- 16 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$89K11714
- 11 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$251K321,408
- 14 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$323K32.51,792
- 12 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$165K21700
- 10 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$133K311,252
- 532 New Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC$202K221,410
- New Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 520 New Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC$315K43.52,956
- 548 New Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC$170K421,647
- 536 New Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC$173K221,200
- Miller Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 15 Miller Rd E Asheville, NC$121K11529
- 16 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$327K522,854
- 12 Trinity Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$170K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!