18 Montivillers, San Antonio, TX 782575 beds, 7 baths, 7,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1002 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,432 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 163860290530
- Zillow Home ID: 80035816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Montivillers
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Dominion market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Dominion home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Dominion home values.
- 11 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 14 Montivillers San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 12 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--------
- 15 Chaumont San Antonio, TX$1.56M455,889
- 19 Montivillers San Antonio, TX--------
- 10 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--------
- 14 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--------
- 17 Montivillers San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 5 Villers St Paul San Antonio, TX$1.64M455,368
- 16 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 15 Montivillers San Antonio, TX$1.57M455,968
- 7 Villers St Paul San Antonio, TX--Studio----
- 3 Villers St Paul San Antonio, TX--Studio--24,769
- 8 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--------
- 17 Chaumont San Antonio, TX$1.62M45.55,995
- Saint Aubin TX--------
- 13 Montivillers San Antonio, TX$1.85M455,955
- 12 Crescent Blf San Antonio, TX$2.15M44.56,758
- 50 Westcourt Ln San Antonio, TX--------
- 18 Chaumont San Antonio, TX--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.