- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 325 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 277256
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, Heating Features \ Central Electric, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, Driveway \ Gravel, Fireplaces \ 0, Style \ Traditional, Condition Description \ Good, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, Home Warranty Type \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, Garages \ 1, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-1 Car Detached, Dining \ Kit\Fam Rm, Utilities \ Water-Rural Water Dist., Driveway \ Dirt, ExteriorAndConst \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 702 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0000-21-09N-17E-0-227-01
- Zillow Home ID: 116536932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (120)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1800 Honey Suckle Rd|
Nearby Schools in Pittsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.