18 Narragansett Ave, Newport, RI 028403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2003 for $287,500
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Parcel #: M:035 B:0198
- Zillow Home ID: 65943759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Narragansett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Newport, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
- 20 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$326K421,600
- 16 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$434K522,402
- 15 Narragansett Ave UNIT 2 Newport, RI$240K311,126
- 9 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$452K311,350
- 14 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$379K211,121
- 22 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$529K431,922
- 12 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$368K311,056
- 11 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$458K321,300
- 9 Hammond St # 3 Newport, RI$223K21--
- 9 Hammond St # 2 Newport, RI--------
- 35 1/2 Hammond St Newport, RI$457K21--
- 37 Hammond St Newport, RI$471K212,492
- 26 Narragansett Ave Newport, RI$569K522,018
- 51 Hammond St Newport, RI$432K311,758
- 53 Hammond St Newport, RI$761K642,500
- 45 Hammond St APT 4 Newport, RI$212K21750
- 45 Hammond St APT 2 Newport, RI$212K21750
- 45 Hammond St APT 1 Newport, RI$211K21750
- 55 Hammond St Newport, RI$556K432,278
- 41 Hammond St Newport, RI$422K21.51,250
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292