A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,754 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $383,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Parcel #: 02639000
- Zillow Home ID: 57261806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06804 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for Brookfield as a whole. Among 06804 homes, this home is valued 13% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Brookfield, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06804 home values.
|20 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
|17 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$383K||4||3||2,443|
|16 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$470K||4||2.5||3,371|
|19 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$311K||3||1.5||1,701|
|15 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$338K||3||2||2,200|
|21 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$352K||4||2||1,800|
|19 Willow Run Brookfield, CT||$326K||3||2.5||1,184|
|32 Knollcrest Dr Brookfield, CT||$346K||4||2.5||1,834|
|23 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$347K||3||2.5||2,116|
|17 Willow Run Brookfield, CT||$282K||3||1.5||1,184|
|14 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$454K||4||3.5||3,372|
|21 Willow Run Brookfield, CT||$333K||3||2.5||1,848|
|30 Knollcrest Dr Brookfield, CT||$459K||5||3||3,654|
|13 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$324K||4||2.5||1,748|
|25 Powder Horn Hl Brookfield, CT||$267K||3||1||1,260|
|34 Knollcrest Dr Brookfield, CT||$276K||3||2||1,276|
|23 Willow Run Brookfield, CT||$288K||3||1.5||1,184|
|15 Willow Run Brookfield, CT||$329K||3||2||1,380|
|36 Knollcrest Dr Brookfield, CT||$348K||4||2||1,996|
|25 Knollcrest Dr Brookfield, CT||$246K||3||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Brookfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.