A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Garden
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,009 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0063 L:0041 U:U018
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56539011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 43.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tewksbury, and 71.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
|14 Randolph Dr Tewksbury, MA||$275K||2||1||1,009|
|13 Randolph Dr UNIT 13 Tewksbury, MA||$184K||2||1||1,009|
|12 Randolph Dr UNIT 12 Tewksbury, MA||$184K||2||1||1,009|
|11 Randolph Dr UNIT 11 Tewksbury, MA||$184K||2||1||1,009|
|14 Randolph Dr UNIT 14 Tewksbury, MA||$183K||2||1||1,009|
|15 Randolph Dr UNIT 15 Tewksbury, MA||$184K||2||1||1,009|
|10 Randolph Dr UNIT 10 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|9 Randolph Dr UNIT 9 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|16 Randolph Dr UNIT 16 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|8 Randolph Dr UNIT 8 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|17 Randolph Dr UNIT 17 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|7 Randolph Dr UNIT 7 Tewksbury, MA||$184K||2||1||1,009|
|6 Randolph Dr UNIT 6 Tewksbury, MA||$180K||2||1||1,009|
|19 Randolph Dr UNIT 19 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|5 Randolph Dr UNIT 5 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|20 Randolph Dr UNIT 20 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|21 Randolph Dr UNIT 21 Tewksbury, MA||$187K||2||1||1,009|
|4 Randolph Dr UNIT 4 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
|22 Randolph Dr UNIT 22 Tewksbury, MA||$196K||2||1||1,009|
|3 Randolph Dr UNIT 3 Tewksbury, MA||$185K||2||1||1,009|
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
3-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!