18 Robeson StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 3/25/13: $492,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,271 sq ft
- Lot:1,271 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $492,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow262
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:11 P:02493 S:004
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59130557
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$345,678||$321K – $366K||-$3,109||$271||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,174/mo||$1.6K – $3.2K/mo||-$46||$1.71||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 20.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 170.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 135.7% higher than in Boston, and 25.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 18 Robeson Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Boston International High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Greater Egleston Community High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hernandez K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Ellis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- John F Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005