- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 11,331 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $4,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,065
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 471 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Siding - Metal, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Location \ Oceanfront, Lot Location \ Waterfront, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 90
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,225 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 03223212000
- Zillow Home ID: 54894495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.13-4.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 695.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 110.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|20 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,298|
|20 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$811K||3||--||--|
|3 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.23M||2||1||840|
|17 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$855K||3||--||--|
|17 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.99M||3||3||2,125|
|17 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.16M||4||3||2,512|
|22 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.88M||2||1||2,225|
|23 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.31M||3||2||1,766|
|2914 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.89M||3||1.5||1,416|
|11 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,474|
|25 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.66M||2||2||1,298|
|29 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$802K||2||1.5||780|
|2926 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$3M||4||3||2,434|
|7 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.73M||3||3||1,822|
|31 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$924K||2||1.5||1,240|
|9 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.09M||4||3||1,640|
|36 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.12M||2||2.5||1,787|
|5 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.02M||--||1||1,235|
|33 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.76M||2||2.5||1,593|
|2874 Chesterfield Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$872K||2||1||1,114|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!