- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 4,315 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 4811 2 18 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57782924
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $309-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06107 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06107 homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in West Hartford, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06107 home values.
|20 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$268K||3||1.1||1,642|
|20 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$273K||3||1.1||1,642|
|25 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$297K||4||2||1,902|
|29 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,309|
|30 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$303K||3||2.01||1,862|
|34 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$273K||3||1.5||1,536|
|17 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$274K||3||1.5||1,650|
|12 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,590|
|22 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,609|
|4 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$380K||3||3||2,546|
|24 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$323K||3||3.5||2,109|
|9 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$328K||3||3||2,346|
|28 Sandhurst Dr West Hartford, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,536|
|14 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,463|
|7 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$217K||2||1||1,400|
|3 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$236K||3||1.5||1,464|
|268 Ridgewood Rd West Hartford, CT||$305K||4||2.5||2,172|
|5 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,941|
|260 Ridgewood Rd West Hartford, CT||$268K||3||1.5||1,542|
|18 Greensview Dr West Hartford, CT||$283K||3||2||1,845|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!