- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18 Saw Mill Rd, Bristol, CT 060104 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Parcel #: 0105635
- Zillow Home ID: 59057073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Saw Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Bristol, and 52.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 19 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$227K31.51,459
- 25 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$253K32.51,792
- 28 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$207K321,606
- 982 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$166K421,426
- Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$206K32.51,132
- 972 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$148K211,168
- 991 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$142K411,398
- 33 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$241K32.51,749
- 1004 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$150K31.51,928
- 968 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$242K42.51,523
- 36 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$240K321,568
- 1044 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$209K31.51,683
- 964 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$176K411,439
- 1020 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$214K31.51,348
- 962 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$137K311,253
- 973 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$197K32.51,132
- 52 Saw Mill Rd Bristol, CT$207K31.51,256
- 960 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$143K321,144
- 987 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$159K421,394
- 969 Jerome Ave Bristol, CT$193K421,692
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!