18 Sewall St, Lynn, MA 019026 beds, 3 baths, 3,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:096 B:477 L:046
- Zillow Home ID: 56074992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Sewall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% higher than in Lynn, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 20 Sewall St Lynn, MA$170K311,112
- 16 Sewall St Lynn, MA$259K221,524
- 26 Sewall St Lynn, MA$214K31.51,479
- 4 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA$196K311,291
- 6 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA$221K311,706
- 167 Marianna St Lynn, MA$171K421,272
- 28 Sewall St Lynn, MA$227K311,269
- 16 Sewall St # A Lynn, MA$252K331,666
- 163 Marianna St Lynn, MA$187K31979
- 10 Sewall St Lynn, MA$243K32.51,701
- 19 Sewall St Lynn, MA$239K311,344
- 13 Sewall St Lynn, MA$250K31.51,672
- 169 Marianna St Lynn, MA$194K311,131
- 9 Sewall St Lynn, MA$183K21.51,172
- 32 Sewall St Lynn, MA$162K311,176
- 173 Marianna St Lynn, MA$201K31.5918
- 5 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA$188K311,474
- 3 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA$212K31.51,345
- Sewall St Lynn, MA$331K643,764
- 165 Marianna St Lynn, MA$172K31958
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292