This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,348 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $154,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 321285
- Zillow Home ID: 57989898
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|17 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$146K||2||1||916|
|21 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$199K||2||1||1,200|
|16 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,231|
|14 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$137K||2||1||794|
|13 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$147K||2||1||958|
|12 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,415|
|11 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$148K||2||1||1,000|
|10 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$137K||2||1||706|
|9 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$132K||2||1||700|
|5 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$134K||2||1||802|
|7 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$136K||2||1||783|
|3 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$195K||3||2||1,746|
|6 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$187K||3||1||1,519|
|17 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,473|
|17 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$388K||4||2.5||2,473|
|2 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$193K||3||2||1,665|
|20 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$299K||3||2.5||2,200|
|1 Shelton St Seymour, CT||$150K||2||1||994|
|25 Pershing Ave # A Seymour, CT||--||Studio||--||52,848|
|4 George St Seymour, CT||$201K||4||1.5||1,849|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!