18 Sibley St, Attleboro, MA 027034 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Irregular,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Picture Window,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_COMMON \ Mudroom,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0001 L:0120
- Zillow Home ID: 55953490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Sibley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 54.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
- 15 Sibley St Attleboro, MA$179K11996
- 14 Sibley St Attleboro, MA$181K411,134
- 5 Sibley St Attleboro, MA$174K31972
- 4 Sibley St Attleboro, MA$189K421,443
- 21 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$187K221,264
- 21 Sibley St Attleboro, MA$209K431,512
- 19 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$245K522,412
- 98 Pond St South Attleboro, MA$185K21.51,216
- 32 Sibley St Attleboro, MA--Studio--972
- 11 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$247K421,792
- 6 Lawn St Attleboro, MA$271K632,620
- 12 Lawn St Attleboro, MA$151K21684
- 85 Pond St South Attleboro, MA$254K311,184
- 65 Pond St South Attleboro, MA$187K421,168
- 12 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$244K311,926
- 22 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$243K421,788
- 5 Lawn St Attleboro, MA$193K311,473
- 20 Lawn St Attleboro, MA$198K21.51,092
- 101 Pond St South Attleboro, MA$185K21840
- 24 W Carpenter St Attleboro, MA$243K421,902
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292