- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,323 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $593
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0000 L:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 56958635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-483K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 90.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|20 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$483K||3||2||1,620|
|19 Wallace Rd Rockport, MA||$646K||--||--||--|
|18 Wallace Rd Rockport, MA||$454K||3||1.5||1,363|
|16 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$488K||2||2.5||1,435|
|22 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$396K||2||1||1,208|
|19 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$743K||4||2.5||2,148|
|13 Wallace Rd Rockport, MA||$523K||2||2.5||1,876|
|14 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$487K||2||1.5||1,499|
|24 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$741K||4||3.5||2,471|
|21 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$443K||3||2||1,080|
|15 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$374K||3||1.5||996|
|5 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$568K||4||2||2,028|
|7 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$530K||2||2||1,659|
|Wallace Rd Rockport, MA||$368K||--||--||--|
|9 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$693K||3||2||2,464|
|12 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$354K||2||1.5||778|
|13 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$358K||2||1||910|
|8 Marmion Way UNIT 8 Rockport, MA||$549K||4||1.5||2,067|
|23 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$522K||3||2||1,704|
|10 Smith Rd Rockport, MA||$445K||2||1.5||1,256|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!